CCI offers a diverse range of printing services to the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia area. Unlike many printers, CCI isn’t limited to one type of press. We can assess your printing project and determine the best solution to deliver the best quality at the right price point.
Our printing capabilities include:
- Sheet fed printing: Small and large presses up to 6-color 40” plus coating on a wide range of papers and substrates
- Digital color printing: Short run/low quantity color and variable data color with offset quality
- Heat-set web printing: Best available web offset technology through our web press alliance partner
When a short run/low quantity print request is needed within a tight timeframe, digital printing is an ideal solution. We have state-of-the-art Canon, Presstek DI and Heidelberg Nexpress digital presses, as well Xerox Docutech machines, which give us the ability to meet all of your digital printing needs. We also offer UV coating on our digital processes.
Large Format Printing
We use the latest wide format 4-color inkjet printing technology to produce portable trade show display graphics, event graphics and exhibit graphics.
Common products include:
- Rigid substrate graphics for exhibits and corporate events
- Vinyl banners for indoor and outdoor applications
- Custom automobile wrap graphics
- Retail point-of-purchase displays
- Custom portable trade show displays
- Banner stands
All graphic production and finishing are done on site, including printing, lamination, graphics mounting, vinyl hemming, welding (depending on the size), and packaging.
CCI offers a wide range of finishing techniques for various print projects, including:
- Coating: Aqueous, flood and spot UV, and film lamination
- Binding: Cutting, folding, saddle-stitching, perfect binding, wire-o, and coil binding
- Letterpress: Foil stamping, embossing, die-cutting, scoring, and perforation
- Packaging: Shrink-wrapping, poly bags, and custom cartons
At CCI, we handle and execute all aspects of our customers’ orders, such as packaging, shipping, and processing. Our fulfillment specialties include:
- Inventory: Management of inventory with internet access through web-to-print or traditional fulfillment
- Delivery: Drop-ship or bulk via local truck, LTL freight, UPS, or FedEx
Thanks to CCI and your staff, you have helped us achieve our goals and meet impossible deadlines. CCI’s ability to provide us with personalized online ordering for our clients, mass mailings, and quality point of sale materials, has allowed us to meet tight launch deadlines of new products.
Your generous contribution of professionally prepared print insured that Showing the Coast Guard Colors was successfully accomplished with excellence — thank you! In a country such as this and in times such as these, we each have a role to play — thank you for your generous support and for having claimed your place in the story.
The quality is an incredible improvement, and your cooperation was noted and most appreciated. We are very proud of the sign for our SGA “Pennies for the Pond” project. It will appropriately mark our first year in the new Bushy Park for years to come. Thank you for your generosity and support.
CCI’s designers are top notch and have helped to convey our message through ideal print pieces promoting the Center and various events held each year. The entire staff at CCI are always so pleasant to work with, which makes our job easier. Many times we have needed materials rushed and CCI has produced them.
CCI enabled us to meet our extremely unrealistic deadlines by delivering excellent printed products within extremely limited time frames. But instead of this example representing an unusual and stand-out month, rather, this example has been the standard of service CCI has been providing to us since its inception.